Fiancee Visa

Are you seeking assistance for a USA Fiancee Visa?

USCIS allows certain fiancé(e)s of U.S. Citizens, and their accompanying minor children to apply for visa applications, and then subsequently apply for a green card.

Categories for Family Based Green Cards

If you are engaged to an alien, your fiancé may be eligible to receive a green card as K Nonimmigrant if:

  • You are the beneficiary of an immigration petition that was filed by a U.S. Citizens for their spouse or fiancé;

  • You have been admitted to the United States a K Nonimmigrant;

  • You meet the requirements to marry the U.S. Citizen fiancé within 90 days of entry;

  • You are eligible to adjust status as the spouse or child of a U.S. Citizen;

  • An immigrant visa is immediately available to you; and,

  • You are considered admissible to the United States.

If you are interested in learning more about the options available to fiancé(e)s of U.S. Citizens, and their accompanying minor children, Sethi Law Group urges you to contact our office at your earliest convenience so we can schedule a complimentary consultation for you! You can contact us at  (714) 921-5226.

Gray Structure

Sethi Law Group


625 N Main Street,
Orange, CA 92868

Tel:  714-921-5226


Click Here to Find Us

16204 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA 90650

Tel:  562-864-1909


Click Here to Find Us

For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form:

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
Back to Top


Proudly created with Curventus